Next, Anne was running a contest on her blog recently (it was to raise money for Claudia's MS Ride). Anne was giving away lots of good stuff and I happened to be the winner of some fine STR Mediumweight in Sherbert, donated by her friend Gail:
It's really bright and not a color I think I would normally pick, but now that I have it, I just can't wait to knit with it! Hmm, maybe this means I need to get motivated to finish knitting some socks, so I can use it. Thanks again to Anne and Claudia and Gail. You all rock!
I have lots of knitting lists that I have made in the last week or so and since, you know, this is a blog about knitting I thought I would share.
First we have the Knit List (things that I am currently knitting):
- Washcloths for the bridal shower I have at the end of July (these are actually almost done. hooray for not procrastinating!)
- Soleil (as we know, this is off the needles, but still has some work to be done)
- Embossed Leaves socks (ugh. I am still on sock #1. I have lost motivation for this socks. It is sad because they are so pretty)
- Lacy socks that I made up the pattern for (I think I am ready to start working on these again)
Ok, that list is longer than I would like to be, but I suffer from knitting ADD and, frankly, it could be a lot worse.
Then I made list of things I want to knit sometime soon:
And, finally, I then made a list of what I would like to try to buy when I go to the Midwest Fiber and Folk Art Fair next month:
- Yarn for Morning Glory Shawl
- New sock yarn that is different from anything that I currently have.
That's a lot of lists! But, that is how I operate in life. Lots of lists.
Ok, that's all I have for today. My friends and I are going to have a day in the park! Oh the bocce ball! The frisbee! The knitting outside! It will be great.
Have a good weekend. Happy knitting!