First, I decided to sell the purplely-lovely-awesome yarn. I have named it Goodbye, My Love. Seems right. It will be hard to say goodbye to this yarn, but I will try to make some more in the future. I have so much yarn in this apartment, I can't justify keeping it. So, check out my Etsy site, and buy it! Remember, shipping is free through Sunday! :)
Speaking of more yarn--I got my last SP10 package today! My secret pal is Shelley! Head on over to her blog and send her some love.
Hmm, what could be inside?
Lots of goodness!
We have Mason Dixon Knitting (a book I have been dying for), some Elann Sonata cotton yarn (which is the same yarn I am using for Soleil and love), a couple balls of angora yarn from ice yarns (which I will use to knit Wisp from Knitty--the pattern was in the box too), and a felted bag. While I love love love everything, the bag is the best part. I have felted, um, one thing and I hope one day I can make felted bags half as good. I can't wait to show it off! There were also some candy and goodies in the box as well. It's such a wonderful package. Thanks Shelley! Best SP ever! :)
Finally, as I have been tagged for this by Crazy4Knitting, here is my birthday meme:
The rules are to go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only. Then post 3 events, 2 births and one holiday that occurred on your birthday, then tag 5 friends.
1. 1862 - U.S. President Abraham Lincoln signs the Homestead Act into law.
2. 1932 - Amelia Earhart takes off from Newfoundland to begin the world's first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean by a female pilot, landing in Ireland the next day.
3. 1983 - First publications of the discovery of the virus that causes AIDS in the journal Science by Luc Montagnier and Robert Gallo individually.
1. 1928 - Jack Kevorkian, Suicide doctor
2. 1946 - Cher, American singer
1. East Timor National Day.
Hmm, that was fun! Ok, I will now tag the following people
That's all I have for now. I must go pet some of my new yarn ! :)