So, I have no pictures to show you, but I thought I would at least give you a rundown of all the things I have been knitting. I have lots of things on the needles. More than I would like to admit really.
In no particular order:
- My Rick socks. One sock is done and I am on the cuff of sock number two. I am still loving the pattern. I just have been distracted by other things.
- My Mock Cable rib socks for Tim. Again, one sock is done. I think I am having a Second Sock Syndrome problem these days.
- The plain toe-up socks I have been working on for a year. They have made it back into the knitting bag, but are not being worked on much. I am on the toe of sock number two.
- Twitterpated Purse. I literally have the handle sewn on one side. I just need to do the other side and line it and I would be done.
- Lucy. This is my shawl for my sister's wedding in October. It's been sittng in a time out for a couple weeks now. I am not convinced that the yarn wants to turn into that shawl. Am considering ripping it out to knit something else.
- Rusted Root. I am about halfway done with the body of this top. I have been working on this a lot lately. I could be done in the next few days.
- Knitted Beet. That's right. I am knitting a beet. I joined a group on Ravelry to knit a beet to send to a woman who is collecting the beets to send to Rainn Wilson (who plays Dwight on The Office). I am on leaf one of three. I think this may be done tomorrow.
- Spinning. I have eight ounces of Corriedale from the CJKopec April Spin-A-Long I have been working on. It's going to be beautiful when I am done, and I am hoping I will have enough to do the yoke of a sweater or something.