I have a random variety of double-pointed needles (usually there's a bunch of crochet hooks in there too, but I cleaned them out recently). I also have a stitch holder. Not really sure why....I think I was using it for a sweater or something.
There's a pair of scissors, some pens and a pencil, a tape measure and a couple of those ruler/needle gauge things. Again, not really sure how I ended up with two needle gauge things, but I know I'll lose one eventually so I've left both of them in there.
Finally, I have a small hard-shelled notions case from FreshStitches:
- Stitch markers
- Nail clippers (can be used to cut yarn if your scissors get taken away while flying and/or get lost)
- Some bobby pins (you can use them for Japanese short rows...or your hair)
- A magnet pattern thing
- Cute little octopus snips from Hiya Hiya
- Tapestry needles
- The key thingy for the Knit Picks interchangeable needles
- Point protectors, which I never, ever use
What's in your notions bag? Anything I should add?